Thursday, July 14, 2011

Learning how to do this blog thing!

I've been wanting to blog for quite a while, since I have received so much encouragement from others because of what they have written. I figure, maybe in some way, I can be an encouragement to someone else.  Because we all need encouragement sometimes, to step out and do something we've never done before, to finish up a project that's been sitting around for ages, to hang on when we think we can't deal with something one more minute.  We need it when we think we're not doing a good enough job, or not as good as the person next to us.  It's something I want to do more of.  Because when we are staring at the things that seem impossible, a little encouragement goes a long way.

Since I'm still learning this blog thing, it doesn't look pretty or unique yet.  I like pretty.  I certainly like unique.  This is neither yet!  But that's OK.  I'll work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment