Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quilting fun!

Enough of the serious stuff!

Now it's time to take a break, recharge, and quilt!

Quilting, sewing, knitting, and crocheting are my therapies!  I can't tell you how many blankets, scarves, hats, and clothes I've made since we got our younger kids, but the repetitive movement is calming.  And moms of kids from trauma places need calming! Right now I'm hand quilting a quilt for Ms. D.  It has cute dogs all over it.  I'll post some pictures later when I figure out how to upload them.

One of my favorite places to get my quilting materials is 1choice4quilting.com.
Not only do they have cute fabrics for less $, but they also treat you like a friend who shares a passion. And they put in a nice note and a few goodies with your order.  Oh, and they ship out so quickly! The shipping is free or really inexpensive, depending on how much you order.  I've received my order in just a few days, and they are across the country from me! And did I say the fabric was cute?  And they have a lot of Moda fabrics!

Shawna, from 1choice4quilting, is actually the one who got me to finally start blogging through her blog.  Thanks Shawna!

1choice4quilting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment