Monday, October 10, 2011

Family

I love my family! 
I finally got to see my grandson yesterday!  We had been staying apart for over two weeks because of the bad cold going through the house.  But we were all feeling better this weekend so I got to hug the little guy again!  He sure loves to eat food now!  He has grown so much!

Photographer Son and his wife invited Hubby and me to dinner last night.  It was awesome to be able to eat big people food!  I am amazed at how well they cook!  Last night we had Indian food.  Yum!  It was also good to get away from the house, to relax, to not worry about kid stuff or how much needed to be done around the house.  It was good to talk as adults.  I was so refreshed!

I so appreciate all the support our older kids give us.  My oldest son knew I missed seeing my grandson and brought him over.  My other son gave us a night of good food and company.  One of my older daughters watched the little kids for us.  I am so thankful for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment