Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving! Yes! Black Friday! Yikes!!!

Black Friday is pushing its way into Thanksgiving, which, well I shouldn't write what I think of that!

This year, other than going to the bank to cash a check for the kids, and maybe the grocery store to get some milk, I'm staying home!  Micro Bio daughter is taking the little ones to the mall, Yikes! She's such a brave soul! Of course, this is the first Black Friday in years she hasn't had to work retail. She is so happy to be on the other side of the counter. Of course, we'll see what she thinks when she gets back!

I was really happy to see that the flannel on sale at a fabric store was available online. Yes!!! And so I'll just stay nice and warm and cozy and get ready for Thanksgiving Round II on Sunday.

Thanksgiving was awesome! We went to Photography Son's in-laws. The kids had fun playing on the Kinect. Well, I did too. I won in bowling, even though my skirt or something messed up the last few frames. We had a great time as a family, and, of course, the food was awesome! I love Thanksgiving food! I only had to make the pies, which we had to finish in their oven because mine was going...so...slowly.  I should fix the oven or do something soon, because I love to bake in the winter and we have a crowd coming over Sunday.

Here are a couple of pictures of one of the tables. My son's mom-in-law made the little turkeys out of Oreos, candy corn, little Reeses Pieces, and frosting!  She is so creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment