Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Blanket...Done!

I really haven't done much in the sewing or craft area since Christmas. Yes, I made a couple of washcloths while in the waiting rooms for Hubby's pre-ops and Ms. D's therapy appointments. But other than that, I hadn't done anything else. But yesterday I needed a feeling of accomplishment, so I started a fleece blanket with a crocheted edging. It's a project that's fast, really fast. I was able to finish it in less than two days. It would have been faster if I had something better to poke the holes for the yarn, but I haven't been able to find a skip stitch rotary blade with a good review. So I use an awl that I use for making holes in fabric for snaps. It works, but it takes a little more time.

So many things I do have to be done again and again, laundry, dishes, cleaning, taking care of kids, so I like it when I can finish something.



No comments:

Post a Comment