Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone made it safe home last night.

This year is off to an interesting start.

I'm woke up feeling much better, but Blackbelt Daughter has the virus now. Wish we could have left the virus in 2011, but in a large family we share just about everything, including viruses. Of course, we share good things too. Photography son just called offering a car for Microbio Daughter to borrow until hers gets fixed. Her car broke down this morning on Hwy. 85 on the way to church. Dad rescued her and hopefully the cost of the car fix doesn't exceed the worth of the car.

Birthdad called Ms. D last night to wish her a Happy New Year. He said he was able to get in contact with Birthmom, who is at her boyfriend's house. Birthmom had told him that she called Ms. D yesterday. Umm...No.  I even checked our phones in case we missed a call. No. Nothing since the week Ms. D was in the hospital. At least we know where Birthmom's at, she's not in jail, though it would be nice to have even an answered text. Ms. D doesn't want to talk about it, but I know it must hurt. It has to.

This morning I looked in the mirror and was completely fed up with my hair so I cut about 2 1/2 inches straight across. I might over the next few days fiddle with it here and there, maybe layering a bit, but this is good enough for now. My hair has enough wave in it to hide mistakes. It was actually harder for me to get a picture of myself. This one has weird lighting, but at least it gets my whole head in. I don't know if I'll ever get as good at taking pictures of myself with my phone as my kids. I am Mrs Ungeek, after all!
New Year DIY Haircut


No comments:

Post a Comment