Saturday, February 18, 2012

Diaper Cover

I made a diaper cover for the shower today. I'm getting pretty fast at it now, even with my finicky sewing machine. I couldn't find my pattern for a cover, but I found one for a diaper, so I modified that. I used some really cute PUL with turtles, fish, and frogs on it, white fold over elastic, and Velcro. I'm now in the mood for sewing after taking a break because of all the family drama. I'd really like to make more baby things for young moms. Cloth diapering is so much easier now than when I had babies. And it's so good for the pocketbook and the environment.


The baby shower was for my daughter-in-law's sister. There was so much good Asian food! I think I ate way too much! It was so good to see how good of a job my daughter-in-law did organizing the shower. I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment