Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 22nd Birthday!

Yesterday was Blackbelt Daughter's birthday. She is the youngest of my bio kids. It's kind of strange to think she's 22. I'm so proud of her. She's studying to be an elementary school teacher and also teaches Taekwando. She's the one I can be silly with. Yesterday we sang in the house at the top of our lungs, pinching our noses to see if we sang from our chest or our head.

To celebrate her birthday, we went out to our neighborhood Chinese place. She didn't want a cake. I think she's a bit tired of cake because her boyfriend's birthday is the day before hers. I'm glad, because I ate too much food again and I know if there was cake around, I'd eat it.

Being Silly by Putting Bow on Her Head

Modeling a Possible English Wedding Headpiece
Birthday Sunset Painted by God

No comments:

Post a Comment