Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Strep Again???!!!

Mr. I came up to me this evening and told me he had a sore throat. I looked and saw that he had a spot on his tonsils. I had thought we were in the clear with the strep since it had been a bit over a week since Ms. D had it. I called the advice nurse and she ordered antibiotics. I'm so thankful we didn't have to wait for another strep test and Mr. I could start the medicine in a little over an hour, instead of thirty. Hopefully he won't be as miserable as his sister was. He doesn't do illness or pain well.

There's something else that is troubling me. I had to pick up the antibiotic at the hospital pharmacy, since it was late in the evening. As I was driving into the parking lot, I started to cry. I guess all the hospital visits are starting to get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment