Monday, June 4, 2012

Champions!

Mr. I and his flag football team won the tournament! He is still flying the next day.

On the way to the games, Mr. I was so anxious, he told me he thought he was having a heart attack. But he settled down, worked hard, and had a great time. It was really good for him to learn to overcome anxiety, listen to the coach, and not give up.  This was his first year of flag football, or any other team sport, because I wasn't sure he'd behave well on the field. He did far better than I had expected. He is a champion, not just because his team won, but because he overcame his fears and worked well with the rest of the team.
Mr. I running

Mr. I and his trophy
Mr. I (the shortest) and his team

Ms. D was also a champion by working hard when she went to her guide dog puppy class with Hubby. This time they walked all over Los Gatos. Hubby said she did a great job.



No comments:

Post a Comment