Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've Got the Blues!

I don't know if it's because my shoulder has been hurting for a week, I'm fighting the start of a migraine, spending the day sorting paperwork instead of at the beach because Ms. D has cramps, the ninety + degree heat, or something else, but I'm feeling kind of down today. I feel lonely, fat, and blah.

Fortunately I know that's not reality. My feelings may be wonked out a bit, but I know it's only fleeting. And if being on this earth for fifty years has taught me anything, it's the bad times are followed by good, and I have something wonderful to look forward to both in this life and in heaven.  I have so much to be thankful for. God. Hubby, Kids, Family, Friends, Health (other than a few aches and pains), Provision.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Mommy Linda, thank you for "coming out" on my blog so I could come find your blog. It sounds like we have so much in common--including sometimes feeling blue, and reminding ourselves we are truly blessed. I hope your blue-ness has faded now, and so has your stress from the inspection. I can't wait to read more about your sun cooker, your Christmas crafts--so I'll be stopping by again too!

    ReplyDelete