Sunday, August 26, 2012

Puppy Progress

Brewster 12 Weeks Old
Today we had another guide dog puppy meeting. Brewster had a great time! He learned some more things and was fitted for a gentle leader in order to better train him. We also learned how to train him to come to us, not mouth people, sit on a towel to begin training him to go to bed, and basic puppy care. I've said it before, but I love the people at the Growing Guides Club. I guess it takes a certain kind of person to raise one of these special puppies for someone else to enjoy.
Growing Guides
These Meetings Tire Brewster Out
But He Always Has Energy For a Nice Pet
Later on Photography Son and his wife came over to drop off some camping equipment. I had made a big meal of sun oven roasted chicken, boiled new potatoes, steamed artichokes, and salad and invited them to stay and have some dinner. I had made plenty of food, since Hubby is gone, Blackbelt Daughter was out studying, and Microbio Daughter took Mr. I shopping after picking him up from a birthday party. It was so nice to get together with them!
Brewster Getting a Bit of Attention
Puppy Picture Time
Today was a much better day for me. It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. Hubby is doing well in Nicaragua. Mr. I had a hard time to begin in the morning, but he settled down later in the day. I think it helped that he got a little special attention from his sister. We'll see how he does tomorrow when we start school after a busy weekend. I got a bit of housework and laundry done, and even weeded the garden a tiny bit. And to top it off, the day was filled with puppy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment