Friday, September 21, 2012

First Rama With a Master's Degree!

We are so happy for our friend, Ervin, who graduated from URACCON University in Nicaragua with a masters degree! He is the first Rama to get a masters. He's worked so hard to get the degree and has accomplished so much in his community. I can't wait to see how his life unfolds.


Hubby was hoping to see the graduation in person, but because of a change in schedule, he wasn't able to make it. Instead, we all got to see it from our own home.


Oh, and how do you like our orange curtain behind the computer? It's just an old blanket I nailed to cover the window from the summer sun until I can get something more permanent. I almost took it off before taking the video, but then there would have been too much back light. It doesn't look the best, but I like to think of it as my hippie curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment