Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Today is Hubby's birthday!

Hubby and Nicaraguan Friends

I wish each of you could really get to know him. He's passionate about so many things, God, Central America, helping others, computer stuff I don't have a clue about, the outdoors, music, and more. It's so fun to see how his face lights up when he talks about what is on his mind. And a lot goes on in that brilliant mind. I can hardly keep up! Oh, there are times that I don't quite understand, but it's OK. His heart is in a good place. There are times he is braver than I am, yet I know God is in control and Hubby listens. He's the one that pushes me past my comfort zone. He makes life very interesting!

On a Little Bitty Boat on the Caribbean

Today our family went out for Chinese food. Hubby was still recovering from the illness, so we didn't do much. He normally doesn't want too big of a deal made about his birthday anyway. But I still want to shout from the rooftops what an awesome guy God gave me.

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to him from me! : )

    My hubby's birthday is today!

    ReplyDelete