Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Found It!

Whoo Hoooo!
I found my hair cutting scissors!


I love these scissors. My sister, who is the hair artist, gave them to me about thirty years ago. They have just the right weight and action, and made cutting hair a breeze. I cut Hubby's and all my kids hair over the years...

...Until about a year ago, when I suddenly couldn't find them. No one took them out of the house, as far as I knew, and I was hoping no one threw them out by mistake. In the meantime, I had to use some cheap scissors that worked, but were a lot harder to use.

This evening, as I was cleaning the counter, I found them! I asked the kids where the scissors were hiding for so long. No one admitted, but Ms. D pointed to Mr. I, and he didn't deny. I don't think I'll ever know for sure where they went. Hopefully they won't mysteriously walk away again. I have an idea who to ask. In the meantime, they are back where they belong, waiting for the next haircut in my bathroom drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment