Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Today, some of our family went to the Giants game!


This is my second time to go to a major league game.

Grandson and Me

It was Ms. D's and Grandson's first time!


We had seats with a view of the bay and the ball field. Grandson liked to see the boats, especially the one that went round and round!


There were times that I could see the kids getting a little over stimulated, but they did really well.


I think it helped Ms. D to hold Grandson. It is interesting how she is able to regulate herself when she either has a dog or a baby to hold.


It was so good for me to do something fun with the family. We've had too much drama in our house lately. A day off of schoolwork on a beautiful, warm, sunny day was just what we needed!

Microbio Daughter and Grandson

I had a great time seeing the ones I love have fun.


Let's Go Giants! Let's Go!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! We have only been to a Major League game once but are hoping that will change this summer.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete