Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome Home

Today one of my best friends and her kids came home from Ohio! She's been gone for nearly two years. I've missed her so much.

I should have taken pictures, but she surprised me by coming to my house right after she said she was going to get some food for her family. I'll take a picture tomorrow, when they aren't exhausted and travel weary. I think she'll appreciate it.

We ate sushi, picked up some supplies, and stopped by her home. I love the colors she picked for her house. I didn't bring my kids with me, so I was free to enjoy my friend. My friend, on the other hand, had her three kids with her, and they had been traveling for fifteen hours. They were tired and hungry. I'm so impressed by how Ms. K handled her children. I don't think I would have been half as patient.

Ms. K brought a young woman with her who has never visited California before. I let her pick an orange off our tree. It's a pretty big thing to pick and eat an orange fresh off a tree when you come from the Midwest! I hope she enjoys California.

1 comment:

  1. awwww. I love you and am so glad to be home!! HOME!!

    ReplyDelete