Saturday, June 8, 2013

Meh...

It is hot outside. I am sad. I have made so many mistakes, and could have done better. Today I have cried and cried. I'm glad I can cry silently, but I'm not good enough at it to hide my sadness from others. I can still get things done. I'm not immobilized. But I cry. I cry because I am grieving. I cry because I really don't have enough to cry about and so many have it far worse. Hubby is great. He even finished installing the new light fixture in the heat. I have an awesome family. I had a great time with my grandson yesterday. I have enough to eat, have a roof over my head, and I even have air conditioning. But I am hurting.

1 comment:

  1. ack!! Where was I when this happened!!! You should have Called me!!! I love You!!! Counting down the days till our spa night!!

    ReplyDelete