Friday, June 21, 2013

One of the Most Difficult Weeks

This has been one of the most difficult weeks.

I don't know how to fix what was broken before I even knew my girl.

I don't know how to heal the hurts, or at least lessen the pain.

Only a miracle can accomplish what I desire for her.

These kind of things should not have happened to one so young.

And it breaks my heart.

My daughter called out for help.

But the hurts are too big for me, too big for Hubby.

So we got help from others.

Some who should have known better made things worse.

Others who don't know the details have reached out in love, like our neighbor who gave us cookies and tea and others who have prayed.

My children have rose to the occasion, and have supported me and the rest of the family.

And close friends have put aside their own needs to help us in our time of crisis.

People have done their jobs well, and helped our sweet girl.

We are not alone in this difficult path before us.

And for that, I am grateful.


1 comment: