Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Time

Moving is a lot of hard work. My body is exhausted from packing, carrying, cleaning, painting, and many other tasks that need to be done before we sell the house. But there is one good thing about moving...

Family time!


These two pictures were taken just before Hubby left for Seattle. If I was better at photoshop, I would have included everyone that was there in the picture. I'm not, so you get to see who took each photo!


I am so thankful for my family, who helped me with the moving sale Saturday. It was nice to let others run the sale so I could get more things done.




In the lull times, they were able to relax on the sofa on the sidewalk! I tried it. It was pretty nice.


I won't be able to do that in Seattle, at least not at the end of October!

There is so much to accomplish these next few days, but thanks to awesome family and friends, I think we can get the most important things done. I am blessed!

Grandson helping to pack the pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment