Friday, October 25, 2013

Receiving Help

I wrote about how difficult it was for me to receive help in my last post. Yesterday, I received it!

A friend came over. I almost turned her help away because Mr. I was complaining of a cold and I'm so bad at receiving. But she came anyway and helped me clean the ceilings, take down some shelves, and organize cabinets so I could get more things off the counters. I am so grateful for her help!

Then last night, the kids and Grandson came over to help with packing and to see Hubby for one last time before he left. We got some takeout Chinese food so that we could continue packing and moving. The pod is almost completely packed! It was so good to have everyone over.


We even had some fun!


Though the house looks a little chaotic now, I can see how we can get things done in time. I'm praying everyone stays healthy and safe, and that I'll ask for help when I need it. 

1 comment:

  1. So happy for your help--and your heart able to receive it!

    May you feel loved and much less overwhelmed/stressed this weekend!

    ReplyDelete