Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why Does the Moon Have to be So Bright? II

The moon is too bright tonight. I had to put the visor down as Hubby drove me home.
The lights are too bright. My computer is too bright. 

I have a headache. 

I wrote a private post to process this evening.  It will stay private because I'm in a crummy mood and am stressed. And I have a headache. I'm sure I'll offend someone if I published what I wrote. Some things are best left unsaid, though writing them down is therapeutic.

There is a lot to do, and I have a lot to be thankful for. I'll feel much better in the morning, and this evening will be something to laugh about. It's just not funny yet. 

Sometimes you just have to get over things and move on. That's what Hubby said to me tonight. He's right. We'll make it through this week and the ones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment