Friday, November 1, 2013

Getting Ready to Sell

Hubby has been in the Seattle area this week starting his new job. The rest of the family is down here in San Jose, working hard to finish all the repairs, painting, gardening, and cleaning. It's a lot of hard work, but we are steadily getting things done. It actually looks pretty good now. Barring any last minute surprises, we can get everything we need to be done tomorrow.

Today the surprise was a broken wheel on a sliding glass door. The place where I got the part from before had gone out of business, so I had to get the part across town. The man at the parts and repair place couldn't find what I needed new, so he gave me an old one for five dollars which worked adequately. Drumming Son helped me get it on in just a few minutes. It took longer to get the part than it did to fix it.

I had a lot of help this past week. There is no way I could have been ready in time, if it weren't for awesome family and friends. I'm sore and tired, but I can't imagine what I'd be like without the help.

I'm falling asleep as I'm writing this, so I'd better finish this post up. Thanks to all who have helped! I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment