Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mr. I

Mr. I turned fourteen today. He's almost as tall as I am now. Where has the time gone?!

We weren't able to make a normal celebration tonight because of the move. Hubby will come down tomorrow for the birthdays and graduation, but couldn't be here on Mr. I's day. A few of our family and one of his friends did go out for a birthday dinner, and a couple more later joined us for ice cream and cake.

Mr. I kept saying that it didn't feel like a birthday, but we did what we could. Sometimes there is only so much you can do, especially with a December birthday in our house, since all my boys and my grandson have birthdays this month. Hopefully we will be able to give him a better Christmas celebration in our new home. He is an awesome young man, and I want him to know that he is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment