Monday, March 3, 2014

Family Visit

We had quite a few people in our family visit this past weekend. I absolutely loved seeing each one of them! One of my daughters came up from California for a few days, the grandparents came from Oregon, and my sister and her husband came over on the ferry and met us for dinner Friday night.

I wish I could have all those I love together with me all the time! But since that can't happen, I really enjoy it when I can give them a hug. Seeing and hearing my loved ones on the phone is good, but giving them a hug is awesome!

We took walks, ate together, and talked. Microbio Daughter did things with her little siblings and brought a peaceful calm to them.


I skipped a conference so that I could spend as much time as possible with my family. I know I made the best choice. Time with those I love is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment